Do You Know The New Single?
Easier said than done, but it is possible. Remember, the dating scene changes all the time. Even if you’ve only been out of it for five years, it’s going to look different when you jump back in. It sure did for me. If you’re in your 40s, don’t run around like you’re in your 20s, going out to nightclubs and parting all night. Maybe that was never you to begin with, so don’t try it now! Maybe bowling is your thing — so go bowling! Or go to an art exhibit, the theater, whatever — but make sure you’re being true to yourself.
- Throw away the list of the perfect man.
- Throw away the constraints that you had when you were 20 years old.
- Maybe you need someone who inspires you and is not just rich.
- Maybe you want financial security and not just someone who makes you laugh.
- Know what kind of woman you want to be in a relationship.
- Start acting like her.
- Stop changing to accommodate a man.
- Stop saying a man is “good enough.” Make sure he is great for you.